- It reveals your weakness.
- Bullies won’t hit you if you are unresponsive to their blows. When responding, your pain and your anger feeds the bully’s soul. Starve them.
- You are no different than your hater if you post-fight back
- Sometimes, when posting a retaliation post against your enemy, you end up offending someone else without meaning to. Your followers don’t know it’s for a specific person.
- When you respond to a haters post, remember that anything else you post will be taken personally by your hater. If you post “I love my children and I thank God for them”, your enemy might think you’re making fun of her infertility when in reality, you weren’t in battle that day.