I was invited to share a list of goals by an Instagram friend that lives far away. I added her because I loved her post about her bible studies and I LOVE her son Cam. He’s My sons age and his face is so cute. We talk to each other via comments and she actually really inspires me a lot.
1. Pray EVERY night with my children.
2. Read at least 2 books with my daughter to increase her vocabulary. I have plans to make her as intelligent as I possibly can.
3. Practice my sketching. The Lord has given me a gift that I didn’t even know I had so I’m going to practice new techniques 2 times a week. “Lord, please teach me how to draw hair”.
4. Lay hands over my husband with anointing oil every night and right before he ministers on the altar.
5. Find new preachers to listen to other than the usual Lon Solomon, Joyce Meyers, TD jakes and etc. I must listen to no less than the customary 2.
6. Get more creative with the kids services.
7. Stop spending money on stuff I ALREADY HAVE!
8. Lift MORE people in prayer.
9. Limit daily phone conversations with mom for 20 minutes instead of 1 hour to focus on worship, prayer for self and dance ministry moves.
10. Work harder on dance ministry
11. Make more homemade puréed foods for my son.
12. Live peacefully with everyone and ask for forgiveness from EVERYONE that I know has an issue with me even if I didn’t do anything to them.
13. Prepare more sermons and seize every opportunity to preach.