I can tell when someone is pretending to be kind to me.
I can tell when someone is bragging about their success but disguises it with humility.
I can tell when someone is making an effort to prove that they’re better than me.
I can tell
So i let them speak
I play along
I act naive
Because the more they do it, the sillier they look and that’s amusing to me.
The word seemed so unclear to me but now that I’m starting to see a strong anointing flowing over my life, I’m getting a clearer picture of the power of Your anointing.
When God has anointed you to accomplish something according to His will, He will place everything that is needed right in front of you to make it come to pass. People will begin to find favor in you. God will start to remove people from your life that hold you back and God will start taking you out of situations that drag you to a place where you could start focusing on that task you are anointed to accomplish.
Timing is everything. Doors don’t begin to open until the time is right. People’s hearts won’t start moving in your favor until HIS TIME IS RIGHT. I can’t explain in words how God is moving for me. All I can say is that HE IS and every single thing He promised me is coming to pass.
I’ve also been able to witness an anointing coming to a close. I’ve had a whole lot of energy and capacity to fulfil ministerial duties and suddenly hear God say, “It’s time to go to the next level”. Doors begin to close and new doors swing open.
I’m genuinely thankful for Your faithfulness oh God! You said it, and I’m witnessing it firsthand coming together for me. Please remind me to be grateful even during the setbacks. Please help me be faithful in putting The Kingdom first and most of all, please continue to guide me so that one day I could testify of how great You are.
Sermon by Pastor Bernard Greene
3 Realms of the prophetic
1st: Realm of understanding
- When God speaks directly without interpretation.
- Forth telling
- You couldn’t argue what God said.
2nd: Realm of consciousness
- When prophecy speaks to the Mind, emotion and what’s hidden.
- When prophecy reaches the “Soulish realm”. Intent and motives are also spoken to.
3rd: Realm of the Supernatural- The most potent
- Foretelling: To God, prophecy is not considered “future” but truth.
- Faith makes the future real to us NOW.
- Supernatural prophecy is when God speaks to the impossible.
Prophecy- The word of the Lord translated to us.
How do you receive your prophetic word? Where does your seed fall?
- Highlight: We don’t control the seed; we determine how the seed falls.
- On the wayside? Where the birds came and ate it?
- Shallow ground? Sprang up quickly and scorched due to lack of roots?
- Among thorns? Grew up and choked?
- Good ground? Where it produces a crop a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.
Reference: Matthew 13